The global bone morphogenetic proteins market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (rhBMP-2, rhBMP-7, Others), By Application (Spinal Fusion, Trauma Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Maxillofacial & Dental), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/bone-morphogenetic-proteins-market-100346
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other bone morphogenetic proteins market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Companies mentioned in the Global Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Market Research Report:
- Cellumed Co. Ltd.
- Sigma-Aldrich Co.
- ProSpec-Tany TechnoGene Ltd.
- Ember Therapeutics
- DePuy Synthes
- Other key market players
The report presents detailed information about the renowned manufacturers operating in the global bone morphogenetic proteins market along with the market share, key developments, revenue, and sales. It further aids in identifying the significant drivers, trends, and influential factors of the market.
Medtronic Receives FDA Approval for Clinical trial to Study Infuse Bone Graft in TLIF Spine Procedures
Medtronic, a medical device company, headquartered in Ireland, declared that it has received FDA approval for pivotal, randomized, and prospective clinical trials for the use of Infuse bone graft in September 2019. The study will allow the usage of bone graft for Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF) spine procedures. TLIF is a type of surgery that joins or fuses spinal bones by a posterior approach. It allows to treat few of the painful conditions of the lower back region of the spine. The company started site recruitment for the clinical trial of TLIF to register almost 50 sites with over 1,000 patients.
Regional Analysis for Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Bone Morphogenetic Proteins Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245